- Asda launches vegan BBQ range including vegan wings, burgers and sausages, just in time for National Vegetarian Week.
- The range starts at just £2.00 and is available in stores and online now.
With National Vegetarian Week taking place from the 16th May, Asda has just unveiled its stunning new vegan BBQ range. With prices starting from just £2, the range has started landing in stores and online now.
First up is Asda’s range of delicious Korean flavoured Plant Based Meat-Free Chicken Wings. A vegan dream, these tender and succulent wings are made from wheat and pea protein then served with sweet chilli sauce, priced at £2.50.
And it doesn’t stop there. Asda has transformed the classic corn on the cob into a stunning BBQ snack: Corn Ribs with Garlic Dressing. These are corn on the cobs quartered lengthways into 'ribs', ready to oven bake or barbeque, finished with a garlic and herb dressing. The perfect family friendly finger food, priced at £2.00.
For those wanting to spice up their plant-based BBQ menu, Asda brings a taste of Morocco with its Plant Based Moroccan Lamb Koftas, priced at just £2.75. Jewelled with apricots and dates to add bursts of sweetness and flavoured with warming middle eastern spices and a hint of mint for freshness, the koftas are the ideal summer evening treat. Served perfectly with flame baked flatbreads infused with garlic and tangy Vegan Sour Cream and chive dip, both available from Asda.
Other vegan delights sure to tickle plant-based tastebuds and complete the vegan BBQ line-up include:
- Plant Based Meat-Free Classic Burgers - £2.50
- Plant Based Meat-Free Chilli 'Sheese®' Sausages – £2.50
- Plant Based Battered Fishless Prawns with Sweet Chili Dip - £2.35
- Extra Special Melt in the Middle Pesto Fishless Cakes - £3.00
- Vegan Tempura Nests with Sweet Chili Dip - £2.50
Shop the full vegan BBQ range in store and online at https://groceries.asda.com/aisle/summer/bbq/vegetarian-vegan/1215684741317-1215684741318-1215684741331