Asda Money, in partnership with Jaja Finance, is offering new customers 0% interest on all purchases when they take out a new Asda Money Credit Card or new Asda Money Select Credit Card.
Customers taking out the Asda Money Credit Card or Asda Money Select Credit Card will benefit from 0% interest on all purchases for six months from the date the account is opened. The offer is valid from today until 28 April 2023, and excludes cash transfers and balance transfers.
As an additional benefit for new customers that are also signed up to Asda Rewards, every time they shop with an Asda Money Credit Card or Asda Money Select Credit Card, they can add Asda Pounds to their cash pot.
Katie Walley Senior Director at Asda Money & Mobile, said: “We’re pleased to be able to offer new customers 0% interest for six months as part of this new deal. We’re also committed to rewarding our customers for their loyalty and the link to Asda Rewards is a prime example of that.
“Shoppers simply need to download the Asda Rewards app and link it to their credit card to earn 1% for every £1 spent on Asda purchases and 0.3% cashback on all other purchases outside Asda. These Asda Pounds can then be spent later in store or online.”
Lucas Dalglish, Chief Commercial Officer at Jaja Finance, said: “Rewarding customers for their everyday spend, alongside our new purchase offer, helps us to provide Asda customers with the flexibility they need to manage their finances well.”
Notes to Editors:
- T&Cs apply [Asda Money Credit Card]
- The offer is not available to current Asda Money Credit Card holders, or if you have held one in the last 12 months.
- The offer is non-transferable.
- To keep the 0% promotional rate, customers must adhere to the payment agreement.
- Representative Example Annual fee - £0 Assumed credit limit of £1,200 Representative 25.9% APR (variable)