We hope you are completely satisfied with your Asda purchase; if you’re not, we will be happy to provide an exchange or refund based on our policy below:
If you’re not entirely happy with your item, or even if you’ve changed your mind, return the item to us, preferably to the store where you made your purchase. Alternatively return the item to any Asda Superstore, Asda Supermarket or Asda Living store, excluding Asda Petrol Filling Stations (unless your item was purchased from an Asda Petrol Station) as follows:
- Return the item to us preferably with your proof of purchase* for an exchange or refund**
- Make your return within 30 days from the day of purchase
- Faulty or misdescribed products must be returned within 1 year of purchase
- Electrical products and electrical items cannot be returned for refund or exchange without the original receipt or proof of purchase
- Music, Video and Games can only be returned with the original receipt or proof of purchase for a one time only exchange of title.
Changed your mind?
If you’ve changed your mind, simply return the product in the original packaging with all components included, along with the original receipt or proof of purchase.
Electrical products, electrical accessories and mobile phones
Our 30 day policy including ‘Changed your mind?’ applies to electrical products, electrical accessories and mobile phones:
- We can only accept an item for exchange or refund with the original receipt or proof of purchase
- Faulty or misdescribed items can be returned within 1 year from the day of purchase with the original receipt or proof of purchase
Our 100 day satisfaction guarantee applies across George Clothing and selected George Home products (see exclusions below)
Exclusions to the 100 day guarantee apply to the following products:
- Pierced Jewellery – 30 day policy applies
- Hair accessories – 30 day policy applies
- Mattresses – 30 day policy applies
- Indoor Furniture – 30 day policy applies
- Outdoor Furniture – 30 day policy applies
- Clothing that is sold from franchises and any non-George branded clothing.
This guarantee is subject to our full terms and conditions at George.com.
Tobacco and prescription medication cannot be returned unless faulty or misdescribed, in which case proof of purchase must be provided.
*Proof of purchase
- Valid till receipt detailing the item, transaction, cost and day of purchase
- Bank, building society or credit card statement (printed paper version)
- On selected Asda branded items, it isn’t always necessary to have your receipt. We will refund at the current selling price and onto a gift card
** Exchange or refund
If you have your original receipt but not the original tender type used to make your purchase, we will issue a refund to an Asda gift card at the current selling price.
This policy is in addition to your statutory rights