It's so important at this difficult time to be able to support local groups who may be struggling. In July I was delighted to make donations to:
• Alternative Angels, a local group run by Jane Richardson who provide a hot meal in the town centre for the homeless. Jane runs this twice a week and relies solely on donations.
• Swindon Night Shelter, who we've supplied them with some quilt covers for the residents which will be perfect for when the residents are able to leave temporary lodgings and have their own flat.
• Boxes of Hope, run by Gorse Hill Baptist Church, who deliver boxes of food to families that require help and have been referred to by schools and organisations.
• The Salvation Army (Booth House), who we've supplied with essential items such as shower gel, toothpaste, toothbrushes and deodorant.
• Swindon Food Collective, who we've supplied with washing pods, antibacterial spray and washing up liquid.
– Jane, Asda community champion