With temperatures dropping and the talk of snow just around the corner, Brits can wrap up warm for less this winter. From faux fur coats to hooded parkas, George at Asda is offering up to 30% off winter coats, giving you just the garment you need without breaking the bank.
With savings to be made both online and in-store of up to 30%, these great reductions across ladies, men’s and kids coat ranges, means that shopping fanatics can stay on trend, while embracing the cold and saving those pennies this season. Parkas are the ‘must-have’ coat of the month, with George seeing sales increase by a whopping 110% in the last week.
From practical day-to-day coats through to those fashionable staples, the offer has a huge selection and runs until stocks last.
The 30% off winter coats offer will begin online and in-store from 14th January
Examples of great deals across the ranges include:
· Faux Fur Parka Coat - was £25 NOW £15
· Thermore Quilted Coat - was £25 NOW £15
· Quilted Parka - was £35 NOW £25
· Faux Fur Collar Coat - was £40 NOW £30
· Faux Fur Hooded Parka was £40 NOW £28
· Borg Lined Parka was £25 NOW £35
· Quilted Coat was £20 NOW £14
· Melton Quilted Coat was £40 NOW £28
· Padded Coat with Mittens was £10 NOW £7
· Faux Fur Collard Jacket was £12 NOW £8
· Parka Coat was £16 NOW £14
· Light Weight jacket was £12 NOW £6