- Offers include premium whiskies such as Jameson Whiskey and packs of beers including Guinness Draught, with savings up to £6.
- Available now until 23rd March.
Asda is helping shoppers to prepare for their celebrations this St Patrick’s Day, with incredible offers on selected bottles of whiskey and packs of beer.
In celebration of Irish culture, St Patrick’s Day observes the death of Saint Patrick, the Patron Saint of Ireland. Drinking on St. Patrick’s Day is a result of the day of reprieve from Lent and the enjoyment of celebration. Asda shoppers can make huge savings on classic whiskey brands and packs of beer to stock up for the day.
- Jameson Whiskey, 1L, £24 (was £30)
- Tullamore Dew, 70CL, £16 (was £20)
- Bushmills Whiskey, 70CL, £16 (was £21)
- Guinness Draught 15PK, 15X440ml, £13 in Eng and Ire, £13.52 in Scotland and Wales (was £15)
- Guinness Original 4PK, 4x440ml, £4.25
Shop in store or online at https://groceries.asda.com/event/st-patricks-day