- The supermarket retailer recently scooped 34 wins at this year’s prestigious Free From Awards.
Asda has unveiled a range of fantastic offers and rollbacks on Free From products this Coeliac Awareness Week (9th-15th May), having won multiple golds at this year’s Free From Awards.
Running from the 9th – 15th May, Coeliac Awareness Week aims to shine a light on what it means to live with Coeliac disease and help more people on the road to recovery. In recognition of the event this year, Asda has a range of money saving offers and Rollbacks on several Free From products in stores and online.
Some of the products on offer include:
- Eat Real Chips – was £2 now £1.25 (valid until 08.06.22)
- Nairns Free From Biscuit – was £1.80 now £1.50 (valid until 11.05.22)
- Nestle GoFree Gluten Free Corn Flakes – was £2.20 now £1.50 (valid until 11.05.22)
- Nestle GoFree Gluten Free Honey Corn Flakes - was £2.20 now £1.50 (valid until 11.05.22)
- Schar Jaffa Cakes – was £1.20 now £1 (valid until 11.05.22)
- Schar Curves – was £2.50 now £2 (valid until 11.05.22)
Asda recently won 34 awards at this year’s Free From Awards, including five gold award wins, as well as being recognised at the ceremony for its commitment to quality free from products for its customers. Among the winning products were Asda Free From Tikka Masala Sauce, Asda Carrot & Coriander Soup and Asda Free From 4 Southern Fried Chicken Steaks.
A spokesperson from Asda said: “We are committed to offering quality food to all our customers and are proud to be able to offer some great deals this Coeliac Awareness Week. We put great care into developing exceptional products that can be enjoyed by all, so it’s also fantastic to have been recognised for this commitment at this year’s Free From Awards.”
For further information, visit: https://groceries.asda.com/dept/free-from/asda-free-from/1215685992644-1215686181133