- Sweets, treats, and steak deals live for Father’s Day
- Take away the stress of finding the perfect gift for dad, with Asda’s must-have Father’s Day offers
- Gifts not your thing? Give the treat of a stress-free brekkie at Asda Cafés instead.
Asda has unveiled a series of unmissable Father’s Day offers across confectionary, steak and meats and it doesn’t stop there… offers are available in the Asda Cafés too.
Finding the perfect gift can be tricky, so Asda is offering savings across brands such as Cadbury’s and Toblerone, quality meats from Asda’s Ultimate range and instore at the Café, Asda is on hand to provide affordable gifting options for all.
With deals on Tomahawk steaks and more across Asda’s Ultimate range, giving you the chance to gift good quality grub, you really can’t go wrong.
- Toblerone (360g), Was £3.50, Now £3
- Cadbury Dairy Milk (360g), Was £4, Now £2.50
- Ferrero Roche (24pack), Was £6, Now £5.60
- Maynards Wine Gums (400g), £2
DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS EGGCELLENT BREAKFAST DEAL THIS FATHER’S DAY
Leave the kitchen chaos at home and treat dads this Father’s Day with Asda’s mega six item breakfast deal. The deal is available at Asda Café’s throughout June for just £6.
Deal includes: 1 x sausage, 1 x bacon, 1 x fried egg, 1 x hash brown, 1 x 30z scoop baked beans, 1 x ½ fresh tomato, 2 x slices of toast with butter and 1 x hot drink.
T&C’s: For full allergen and nutritional information, see menu for details. Adults need around 2000kcal per day. Subject to availability. If you have a food allergy or intolerance, please speak to an Asda Café colleague for details. Drinks offer includes a tea or small americano. To upgrade to a regular americano or premium hot drink add 55p. For a syrup shot add 55p. Photography shows serving suggestion.