Have a ball: Pair your Pimms with Asda's Wimbledon bundles
- Asda reveals Wimbledon bundles
- From scones to clotted cream, to sundaes and macarons, get Wimbledon ready with Asda.
As players and fans across the globe gear up for Wimbledon, Asda has revealed various bundles of quintessential courtside snacks. Perfect for those planning to hold a Wimbledon party or simply relax in front of the TV and watch solo, the product bundles from Asda will take your spread beyond strawberries and cream.
For those opting for alternatives to the classic strawberries and cream duo, Asda has revealed two irresistible bundles which are bound to get those tastebuds tingling. The Time for Tea bundle comprises of iconic Scones, Extra Special Conserve Jam and Extra Special Clotted Cream.
For those looking for a tennis treat which is considerably lighter, Asda has you covered too. The Extra Special Lemon Mini Loaf Cakes, Extra Special White Choc Sundaes and Extra Special Macarons are the perfect addition to any Wimbledon spread.
Time to pour yourself a Pimms and celebrate with the Wimbledon classics from Asda.
Time for Tea bundle:
- Plain/Butter Scones, 4 pack, £1.55
- Extra Special Conserve Jam, 370g, £1.50
- Extra Special Clotted Cream, 140g, £1.20
- Extra Special Lemon Mini Loaf Cakes, 4 pack, £3.00
- Extra Special White Chocolate & Raspberry, 4 pack, £2.00
- Extra Special Macarons, 4 pack £1.50
To find out more information, visit: https://groceries.asda.com/product/scones/extra-special-time-for-tea-bundle/9999999112067 or https://groceries.asda.com/product/family-sharing-desserts/asda-extra-special-tennis-treats-bundle/9999999112069