- The UEFA Women’s EURO 2022 has kicked off in England and Asda is helping shoppers to stock up on great value snacks and refreshments for the games
- Offers include crisps, soft and alcoholic drinks and BBQ lines
- Offers live in stores and online now.
With football fever sweeping the nation once more for the UEFA Women’s EUROs 2022, Asda is helping fans to celebrate with fantastic deals available in stores and online.
Whether you’re looking for snacks, soft or alcoholic drinks, or BBQ delights to enjoy, Asda has you covered.
The fantastic deals on snacks include:
- Doritos crisps and dips, such as Doritos Dippers Cool Original Sharing Tortilla Chips and Dorito Mild Salsa dip, £2.50 each or 2 for £3.00
- Walkers, 22pk including all classic flavours, £3.50
- Three for £3 across selected soft drinks (lines subject to change)
- Maltesers Dark, 163g, £2
For fans in England and Northern Ireland, don’t forget to get the beers in, with a two for £20 mix and match offer (ends 13 July 2022) on –
- Stella Artois, 20x284ml, WAS £12, NOW £10 if bought as part of offer
- Strongbow Original, 18x440ml, WAS £11, NOW £10 if bought as part of offer
- Budweiser, 15x440ml, WAS £12, NOW £10 if bought as part of offer
- Coors, 20x330ml, WAS £12, NOW £10 if bought as part of offer
- Estrella Damm, 12x330ml, WAS £12, NOW £10 if bought as part of offer
- Bud Light, 20x300ml, WAS £12, NOW £10 if bought as part of offer
For those looking to brave the BBQ whatever the weather, the supermarket is running a two for £7 deal on meat and fish, including beef burgers, chicken steaks, sausages, and minted lamb kebabs, normally £4 each.
Make sure to get stocked up and cheer on your team this July, shop in stores and online now.