- Asda has revealed a ‘Buy 6, Save 25%’ offer across ALL bottles of wine priced at £4.75 and above*
- The offer is available from 19th August until 29th August while stocks last, in stores and online.
Asda continues to wow customers with brilliant savings as it launches an unmissable event which offers 25% off when buying six or more bottles of wine.
Running in stores and online now, all bottles of wine priced at £4.75 and above are included in the ‘Buy 6’ offer, meaning shoppers can stock up whilst making brilliant savings. Shoppers will receive 25% off the total cost of all six bottles (or more) and can be used to ‘mix and match’ or buy six or more of the same variety.
Asda’s premium Extra Special bottles including Extra Special Sicilian Reserve Red is available as part of the deal. The premium bottle costs just £5.25 when buying 6 (was £8.00, currently on rollback for £7).
Asda’s Decanter Platinum award winning Extra Special Rueda, with a score of 97, will set shoppers back just £4.13 a bottle if buying six (was £5.50).
Amongst the branded bottles included in the offer is the popular Jam Shed Malbec (was £7.00, currently on rollback for £6, just £4.50 as part of ‘Buy 6 offer’), along with Mud House Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc (£9.00, currently on rollback for £7.00, just £5.25 as part of ‘Buy 6 offer’).
Other branded bottles in the offer include –
- The Wanted Chard Chardonnay, £5.63 per bottle when buying 6 (was £9.00, currently on rollback for £7.50)
- Pendium Rosé Sparkling Wine, £5.25 per bottle when buying 6, (was £9.00, currently on rollback for £7.00)
- Voga Italia Rosa, £4.50 as part of deal (was £6)
For those looking for a little fizz, the Canti Prosecco makes for the perfect stand-out bottle for special celebrations and is only £6.00 as part of the deal (was £8.50, currently on rollback for £8.00).
Shop in store or online at https://groceries.asda.com/dept/beer-wine-spirits/wine/1215685911554-1215345814806 now until 29 August.