The retailer launches Frozen dinner offer - costing just £4.40 per head - which also unlocks free cash for Asda Rewards App users
- Customers using the Asda Rewards App will earn £1.50 in their cash pot, when spending £20 or more on Frozen Christmas dinner essentials until 27th November 2022.
As Christmas approaches and customers are looking for ways to start spreading the cost, savvy Asda shoppers can stock up on their frozen Christmas dinner essentials in advance, packing the freezer to feed a family of five for just £21.48.
Not only that, but Asda Rewards App users will also earn £1.50 in their Rewards App cash pot, when they spend just £20 on selected frozen Christmas dinner essentials including Brussels Sprouts, British Turkey and Pigs in Blankets.
The list of Frozen Christmas dinner products available includes all of the below;
- Asda Basted Small British Turkey, Frozen (approx. 2.6kg) - £13.50
- Asda Frozen for Freshness Sliced Carrots (1kg) - £1.10
- Asda Frozen for Freshness Garden Peas (1kg) - £1.25
- Asda Party Pigs in Blankets, Frozen (12pk) - £2.50
- Asda Crispy Roast Potatoes, Frozen (800g) - £0.88
- Asda Frozen for Freshness Brussels Sprouts (1kg) - £1.25
- Asda Frozen Yorkshire Puddings, (12pk) - £1.00
Currently the cheapest frozen deal on the market, Asda’s Frozen Christmas Dinner offer is over 40p cheaper per head than the nearest competitor, and with the additional £1.50 cash reward, customers will be able to spend on other exciting Christmas goodies.
What’s more, shoppers do not need to spend £20 in one transaction in order to complete the £20 Rewards App ‘mission’ on Frozen Christmas Dinner, so customers can spread the cost of these items between now and 27th November.
To find out more about the Asda Rewards scheme, visit: https://groceries.asda.com/event/asda-rewards?cmpid=ahc-_-ghs-_-asdacom-_-hp-_-card-3-_-rewards