Customers can save as much as £5 per bottle when shopping the latest Asda offer
- Asda customers can save 25% when buying 6 or more bottles of wine
- Selected wines include best-selling brands like 19 Crimes and premium own brand bottles such as the Extra Special Chateauneuf-du-Pape
- Offer available now until 11th December, online and in stores.
With less than one month to go until Christmas, Asda has revealed an unmissable offer across one of the most important categories of the festive ‘big shop’ – wine!
The supermarket giant is offering customers 25% off when purchasing 6 or more bottles of wine. The offer is available on selected wines priced at £4.75 and over*, including wines that are already reduced in price, meaning customers can make huge savings just in time for Christmas.
Shoppers will receive 25% off the total cost of all six bottles (or more) and the offer can be used to ‘mix and match’ or buy six or more of the same variety.
Whether customers are in the market for a family-favourite – the perfect tipple for those cosy winter weekends - or they’re looking to stock up on extra special bottles that’ll make Christmas dinner that little bit more magical, there is something for everyone with Asda’s current offer.
Best-sellers available in the offer include:
- Campo Viejo Rioja Reserva Red Wine, was £9.50, now £8.50 – just £6.39 in the Buy 6 deal
- Jam Shed Shiraz, was £7, now £5.50 – just £4.12 in the Buy 6 deal
- Barefoot Pinot Grigio, was £6.75, now £5.99 – just £4.49 in the Buy 6 deal
- Freixenet Prosecco D.O.C., was £12, now £10 – just £7.50 in the Buy 6 deal
Premium wines available in the offer include:
- Extra Special Chateauneuf-du-Pape, was £18, now £16 – just £12 in the Buy 6 deal
- Ferrari Trento Rosé, was £22, now £21 – just £15.75 in the Buy 6 deal
- Extra Special Chablis Domaine La Levee, was £15, now £14 – just £10.50 in the Buy 6 deal
- Asquith Gardens Traditional English Sparkling Wine, was £16.50, now £16.00 – just £12 in the Buy 6 deal.
For shoppers in Scotland, the Buy 6 deal does not apply, but Asda shoppers can make huge savings across premium and own brand wines until 11th December. Available on selected bottles including:
- Montagne Saint Emilion, was £8.50 - now £7.50
- Extra Special Chateauneuf-du-Pape, was £18 - now £16
- Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc, was £10.25 - now £8.50
- Louis Jadot Les Petites Pierres, was £11 now £9 (Scotland only price)
To find out more information, visit: https://groceries.asda.com/event/wine-offers?cmpid=ahc-_-ghs-_-asdacom-_-hp-_-card-4-_-wines-b6s25