Shoppers can save a third or more off select bottles of wine and fizz.
- Asda customers can save a third or more off their favourite tipples for Christmas and New Year
- Selected lines include best-selling brands like 19-Crimes and premium own-brand favourites
- Customers can save up to a whopping £13.34 per bottle
- The promotion runs from 12th until 31st December 2022.
As shoppers stock up on the essentials for Christmas - including booze - Asda has announced details of its latest deal on wine and fizz. The deal means shoppers can save a huge one third or more off the price off selected bottles of luxury wine and Champagne in December.
Launching on Monday 12th December and running until New Year’s Eve (31st December), the offer provides the perfect opportunity to make massive savings on premium wines during the festive season.
For festive fizz, bottles of Louvel Fontaine Champagne Brut, usually priced at £18.00 each, will be available for just £9.99 – an amazing saving of £8.01 per bottle. Another Champagne option is the Pommery Champagne Brut Royal at £26.66, giving customers a saving of £13.34 from its usual price of £40.00.
Asda’s Extra Special Châteauneuf-Du-Pape, which pairs perfectly with strong cheeses and rich beef stews, is available for just £9.99, usually £16.00 a bottle (a saving of £6.01). Alternatively, shoppers could try the 1895 Barolo for £9.99, saving shoppers £6.51 off its usual price of £16.50.
Other bottles include but aren’t limited to:
- Extra Special Selection Chablis, £11.99 (usually £18.00, a saving of £6.01)
- Extra Special Grand Vin de Bordeaux Médoc, £6.33 (usually £9.50, a saving of £3.17)
- Ferrari Trento Brut, £13.99 (usually £23.00, a saving of £9.01)
- 19 Crimes Red Wine, £5.99 (usually £9.00, a saving of £3.01)
An Asda spokesperson said: “During the most expensive time of year, we’re thrilled to be able to provide a helping hand for our customers. With the ‘save a third’ or more offer on wine, shoppers are able to add a little bit of luxury to their festive celebrations by popping premium wines in their basket at a significantly reduced price. “There is a huge range of really unique wines available in the offer many of which you perhaps wouldn’t expect to find on Asda shelves – whether it’s a Louvel Fontaine Champagne Brut or Extra Special Châteauneuf-Du-Pape, there’s something for everyone.”
Shop in store and online from 12th December.