- Asda’s unmissable mix and match deals on Easter Eggs are back, with savings to be made on family favourites including Cadbury, Nestlé and Thorntons
- Shoppers can buy four large Easter Eggs for just £10, live now until 9th April
- Asda Rewards users will also earn money in their cash pots on selected eggs.
Asda has revealed its egg-cellent deals across Easter Eggs, including the return of its unmissable Four for £10 mix and match offer on selected large Easter Eggs.
Available in stores and online now, until 9th April, the Four for £10 offer is ideal for families looking to stock up ahead of Easter weekend and means each Easter Egg will cost shoppers just £2.50 – a saving of £2.00 as each egg usually costs £3.00 each.
Highlights from the Four for £10 offer include:
- Cadbury Twirl Orange Chocolate Easter Egg
- Maltesers Teasers Milk Chocolate Large Easter Egg
- M&M's Chocolate & Peanut Large Easter Egg
- Thorntons Milk Chocolate Dinosaur Easter Egg
- Galaxy Minstrels Milk Chocolate Large Easter Egg
- Terry's Chocolate Orange Easter Egg & Mini Eggs.
Other offers from the supermarket retailer over the same period (until 9th April) include Two for £8 on giant eggs – a saving of £1 when shopping the deal - which includes favourites such as the Maltesers Chocolate Bunny Extra Large Easter Egg (£4.50), Cadbury White Chocolate Easter Egg (£4.50) and Kinder Surprise Disney Frozen Easter Egg (£4.50).
When shopping with the Asda Rewards app, customers picking up Asda’s Good Housekeeping award-winning Extra Special Extra Thick Honeycomb, Pretzel & Almond Milk Chocolate Easter Egg, Extra Special Raspberry & Marshmallow White Chocolate Easter Egg and Extra Special Peppermint & Cocoa Nib Dark Chocolate Easter Egg, priced at £7.00 each, will receive a 10% cash pot reward per egg.
For those looking for something more luxurious, £10 premium eggs like the Lindt Milk Chocolate Gold Bunny and Cadbury Giant Daim Inclusion Easter Egg will earn shoppers 10% back in their Asda Rewards cash pot until 22nd March. For those waiting until the end of the month to pick up their premium Eggs, they can earn £2 in their cash pots from 23rd March until 9th April.
Customers can also earn 25p in their cash pots when buying a £1.25 medium egg, such as the Cadbury Dairy Milk Buttons Chocolate Easter Egg – between now and 6th March.
Shop in store and online at www.asda.com/easter now.