- Asda has shared a ‘Buy 6, Save 25%’ offer across all bottles of wine, excluding champagne, priced at £4.99 and above
- The offer includes a number of Asda’s premium Extra Special tipples, through to branded favourites
- The offer is available now until 9th April while stocks last, in stores and online.
This Easter weekend, Asda customers can raise a glass to value, as Asda announces its latest ‘Buy 6, Save 25%’ offer, when buying six or more bottles of wine.
Running in stores and online now, all bottles of wine priced at £4.99 and above (excluding champagne), are included in the ‘Buy 6’ offer, meaning shoppers can stock up just in time for April bank holiday celebrations, whilst making brilliant savings.
Shoppers will receive 25% off the total cost of all six (or more) bottles and can ‘mix and match’ or buy six or more of the same variety to unlock the unmissable deal. What’s more, the offer includes certain discounted lines, so shoppers can enjoy a price reduction and save when buying multiple bottles.
Premium own label wines such as the Extra Special Uco Valley Malbec can be shopped for just £7.13 with the deal (WAS PRICE £11.00, NOW PRICE £9.50 – if purchased individually).
Decanter, IWSC and International Wine Challenge Bronze Winner, the Extra Special Gavi can be picked up for as little as £5.63 (NOW £7.50, WAS £8.50).
For red wine lovers, branded favourite Diablo Dark Red is the ideal selection, costing just £6 (WAS £10.00, currently reduced in price to £8.00).
If you’re looking to impress house guests, the below premium reds are also included:
- DV Catena Tinto Historico Malbec, £7.50 in deal (WAS £12.00, NOW £10.00)
- Faustino I Gran Reserva Rioja, 11.25 when buying 6 or more (WAS £17.00, currently £15.00)
White wines from Australasia included in the unmissable deal are; the Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc (WAS £10, NOW £8.50, just £6.38 as part of offer), Yellow Tail Chardonnay (WAS £7, currently £6, just £4.50 when buying 6 or more) and Graham Norton Sauvignon Blanc just £4.50 (currently £6.00, usually £8.00).
For those looking to splash out on a pricier bottle, the Ned Sauvignon Blanc (was £9.50, currently £8) will cost just £6.00 as part of ‘Buy 6 offer’, or the award-winning Extra Special Selection Chablis – with IWC Commended, IWSC Bronze and Decanter World Wine Awards Bronze - £14, just £10.50 as part of ‘Buy 6 offer’.
For shoppers in the mood for a glass of bubbles, some favourites included in the offer are:
- Frozen Lily Asolo Prosecco, £7.50 in deal (NOW £10, WAS £12.00)
- Extra Special Côtes de Provence Rosé, £6 when shopping deal (currently £8.00, WAS £9.00)
- Arthur Metz Brut Crémant d'Alsace Cuvée Spéciale, £7.50 (currently £10.00, WAS £12.50)
Shop in store or online at www.asda.com/wine between now and 9th April.
*If you want to buy alcohol you will need to prove your age. Challenge 25. No I.D. No sale. You must be 18 or over to purchase alcohol. Buy 6 save 25% offer incudes 75cl and 1.5cl bottles of wine and sparkling wine (excludes Champagne). Offer ends 09/04/2023. England and Northern Ireland £4.99 and above. Wales £7.00 and above. Excludes gift sets, fortified and meal deal wines. Selected Asda stores & lines. Subject to availability.