- Asda has revealed a ‘Buy 6, Save 25%’ offer across all bottles of wine – including new exciting lines from the retailer - excluding champagne, priced at £4.99 and above
- The offer includes a number of Asda’s premium Extra Special tipples, through to branded favourites PLUS a number of exciting new additions
- The offer is available now until 29th May while stocks last, in stores and online.
In the run up to, and over, this coming Bank Holiday weekend, Asda customers can raise a glass to value (and some exciting new bottles), as the supermarket announces its latest ‘Buy 6, Save 25%’ offer, when buying six or more bottles of wine.
Running in stores and online now, all bottles of wine priced at £4.99 and above (excluding champagne), are included in the ‘Buy 6’ offer, meaning shoppers can stock up just in time for May bank holiday celebrations, whilst making brilliant savings.
Shoppers will receive 25% off the total cost of all six (or more) bottles and can ‘mix and match’ or buy six or more of the same variety to unlock the unmissable deal. What’s more, the offer includes certain discounted lines, so shoppers can enjoy a price reduction and save when buying multiple bottles.
Premium own label reds such as the Extra Special Great Western Shiraz Wine are available at just £6.75 (WAS £9.00) when shopping the ‘buy 6’ deal.
Other fantastic reds include the Viñalba Reserve Malbec at £6.00 (WAS £8.00) or Piccini Memoro at £5.25 (WAS £7.00,) per bottle when shopping for six or more.
If you’re looking to impress house guests, the below premium reds are also included:
- Paul Mas Merlot, £5.25 as part of deal (WAS £7.00)
- Errazuriz Estate Pinot Noir, £6.00 as part of deal (WAS £8.00)
- PepperJack Shiraz Barossa Wine, £9.00 as part of deal (WAS £12.00)
Delicious whites also included in the unmissable deal are; the Aupouri Pinot Grigio Wine (WAS £7.00, just £5.25 as part of offer), Espartero Rioja Tempranillo Blanco Wine (WAS 5.25, just £3.94 when buying 6 or more) and Diablo Crystal Sauvignon Blanc just £4.50 per bottle when buying 6 (WAS £6.00.) Other exciting whites include:
- McGuigan Black Label Sauvignon Blanc, £4.31 as part of deal (WAS £5.75)
- Diablo Golden Chardonnay White Wine Chile, £6.00 as part of deal (WAS £8.00)
- Santodeno Grillo Sicilia DOC Vino Wine, £5.63 as part of deal (WAS £7.50)
For shoppers in the mood for a glass of bubbles, some favourites included in the offer are:
- Castillo De Ibiza Rosé Wine, £9.00 as part of deal (WAS £12.00)
- Barossa Ink Rosé, £6.00 as part of deal (WAS £8.00)
- Mare Meua Pinot Noir Rosé, £5.25 as part of deal (WAS £7.00)
- La Gioiosa Prosecco, £7.50 as part of deal (WAS £10.00)
- Porta 6 Sparkling Brut, £7.50 as part of deal (WAS £10.00)
- Jam Shed Sparkling Rose, £6.00 as part of deal (WAS £8.00)
Shop in store or online at www.asda.com/wine between now and 29th May.