- Asda has revealed a ‘Buy 6, Save 25%’ offer across 75cl bottles of wine and champagne over £5.50
- The offer is across Asda’s premium Extra Special tipples, through to branded favourites
- Offer also includes bottles of Champagne, ahead of the festive season
- The offer is available from 17 November until 13 December, while stocks last, in stores and online.
Asda has unveiled its latest Buy 6, Save 25% deal across wines and Champagne, starting Friday 17 November.
Asda customers will be able to raise a glass to the holiday season and celebrate Christmas in style, as they receive 25% off the total cost of all six (or more) bottles. To unlock the unmissable deal, they can ‘mix and match’ on bottles, or buy six or more of the same variety.
The deal also runs across Asda’s award-winning champagne, including products like the Blondel Champagne Premier Cru. Blended with 60% pinot noir and 40% chardonnay, this premier Champagne reveals floral aromas with pastry and mineral notes. Running in stores and online from 17 November, all bottles priced at £5.50 and above are included in the offer, meaning shoppers can stock up ahead of the festive period, ready for the all-important big day!
Bottles include, but aren’t limited to:
Warming winter reds:
- Beefsteak Club Beast – (was £10.25, now £8.75)
- Extra Special Malbec - (was £7.75, now £6.50)
- Piccini Memoro Red - (was £8.75, now £7.75)
- Cellier des Dauphins Vinsobres - (was £9.50, now £8.75)
Citrus orange and light whites:
- Gros Manseng Vin Orange - (was £8.25, now £7.50)
- La Vielle Ferme white - (was £8.50, now £7.50)
- Extra Special Gavi - (was £9.25, now £8.25)
- Tukituki Sauvignon - (was £8.50, now £7.50)
Sensational sparkling wines and champagnes:
- Fillipo Sansovino - (was £8, now £7.00)
- Extra Special Prosecco Rose - (was £7.50, now £7.00)
- Blondel Champagne - (£28.00)
Shop in store and online at asda.com/wine between Friday 17 November and Wednesday 13 December.