Asda re-launches its popular Christmas Saver Cashpot
Asda has today announced it will re-launch its Christmas Saver Cashpot feature, within its Asda Rewards loyalty app, allowing customers even more time to start saving up for Christmas.
Following its launch in 2023, 1.7 million Asda customers saved money into their Christmas Saver Cashpot. Through using the new feature, customers saved an average of £30 to put towards their Christmas shop and this was built up through transferring savings from their main cashpot and earning pounds through Christmas Saver missions.
The popularity of the Christmas Saver Cashpot has led Asda to open it up to Asda Rewards customers seven months earlier this year compared to last year, when it launched in July 2023.
The initiative supports customers looking to start saving little and often, to spread the cost and ensure a guaranteed Christmas where budgets may be tight.
From today, customers can start adding to their Christmas savings [through the current offers and Superstar products available via the Asda Rewards app](https://groceries.asda.com/event/asda-rewards-top-picks). For customers preparing for Easter and Lunar New Year, these include:
· Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut Inclusions Ultimate Egg 400g = £2 back in your Asda Rewards Cashpot
· Kinder Surprise Easter Egg 220g = £2 back in your Asda Rewards Cashpot
· Free From and OMV! Easter Eggs = 50p back in your Asda Rewards Cashpot
· Lunar New Year Meals for 2 = WAS £4, NOW £2.50 until 21st February and 25p back in your Asda Rewards Cashpot
Further reinforcing its value credentials with customers, Asda recently became the first supermarket to price match both Aldi and Lidl across a broad range of popular everyday products.
The supermarket is also making it more affordable for customers to eat healthily, with its [new Fab 5 offer on fresh produce](https://groceries.asda.com/event/fab-5-offers).
Customers will now be able to purchase five fruit and veg items each under £1, both in-store and online. The selection of produce on offer will change every two weeks and from today, includes:
· Brussels Sprouts, 500g (was £1, now 69p until 21st Feb)
· Pineapple (was 95p, now 69p until 21st Feb)
· Chestnut Mushrooms, 250g (was £1, now 69p until 21st Feb)
· Spring Onions (was 55p, now 39p until 21st Feb)
· Oranges, 5 pack (was £1.50, now 79p until 21st Feb)