Thank you to everyone who's supporting our #movesforboobs Guinness World Record attempt on Thursday 7th October.
As part of our Tickled Pink campaign, which raises money and awareness for Breast Cancer Now and CoppaFeel!, we're aiming to set a record for the most videos of people performing the same dance uploaded to Instagram in one hour.
For it to count towards the record we need everyone to replicate this dance, demonstrated here by Aston Merrygold and upload it to Instagram between 12pm and 1pm on that day.
The track everyone's dancing to is Aston's single Emergency (copyright 2021 AIM Entertainment Ltd):
Here's the important stuff to watch out for to make sure that your dance is counted towards the record:
- Your dance must replicate the #movesforboobs dance found on our feed to the best of your ability and as accurately as possible
- Each video must clearly show one person in full view
- Ensure you post your video on your Instagram grid and not on stories
- Ensure you use the attempt hashtag #movesforboobs
- Your body must be in full view for the duration of the video
- You must post your video on Instagram 7th October between 12pm and 1pm for it to be counted
- Please make your Instagram profile public for the day
- Only one video per instagram account will be counted
- The video must be a minimum of 15 seconds long
- The videos can be pre-recorded but must be uploaded between 12pm and 1pm
- If you upload the video to TikTok that's fine, but for it to count towards the Guinness World Record attempt you must share it to Instagram.
Good luck everyone, and thank you for your support!