Shoppers can earn a whopping £5 in their Asda Rewards cash pot when buying the retailer’s mix & match frozen roast dinner solution
- The frozen roast dinner solution is priced from *£12.10 and includes one chicken joint, two sides, and one ice cream dessert tub
- Perfect for upcoming Bank Holidays, the Frozen dinner Rewards incentive is live now until 26th April
- New Asda Rewards App users will also benefit from an additional **‘£5 First Scan Bonus’.
Asda has revealed an unmissable offer for its Rewards App users, which sees shoppers earn a whopping £5 back in their Rewards App cash pot when purchasing the mix & match frozen dinner, priced from *£12.10.
Ideal for families working to a budget and available both online and in selected stores, the frozen dinner solution includes one chicken joint, two sides and one ice cream dessert option, feeding a family of four a delicious roast dinner - complete with an after-dinner treat - for just over £3 per head.
Making fantastic savings, Asda Rewards app customers will earn £5 in their Rewards cash pot when shopping the offer, which means the family meal will set shoppers back just £8 or less – when taking into account the bonus £5 earned that can be spent at a later date.
The selection of products in the frozen roast dinner solution includes family favoruite brands, Aunt Bessie’s and Carte D’or, along with Asda’s great quality joints of chicken.
Asda customers can select their four preferred frozen aisle items from the full product list below (must purchase one chicken main, two Aunt Bessie’s sides and one Carte D’or ice cream dessert to receive the £5 cash pot reward):
- Aunt Bessie’s Crispy & Fluffy Roasties - £2.50
- Aunt Bessie’s 12 Sage & Onion Stuffing Balls - £2.50
- Aunt Bessie’s 10 Glorious Golden Yorkshire Puddings - £2.35
- Aunt Bessie’s Roast Parnships Honey Glazed - £2.50
- Carte D’or Ice Cream Dessert Madagascan Vanilla and Cinamon Biscuit - £3.75
- Carte D’or Madagascan Vanilla Light Ice Cream Dessert - £3.75
- Carte D’or Madagascan Vanilla Ice Cream Dessert - £3.00
- Carte D’or Delightful Strawberry Ice Cream Dessert - £3.00
- Carte D’or Indulgent Chocolate Ice Cream Dessert - £3.00
- Carte D’or Rich Salted Caramel Ice Cream Dessert - £3.00
What’s more, new Asda Rewards App users will also benefit from an additional ‘First Scan Bonus’ – making their savings even greater as they cash in on £10 earnings in their cash pot in one transaction.
Following the success of the ‘First Scan Bonus’ initiative that the retailer introduced in February, Asda is reintroducing the offer this month for first time users of Asda Rewards. New users can once again take advantage of the ‘First Scan Bonus’ by simply downloading Asda Rewards, signing up for an account, and scanning the app for the first time to receive £5 in their Cashpot.
The ‘First Scan Bonus’ will run from Wednesday 12th April until Wednesday 3rd May, available both in-store and online with no minimum spend required. Customers who have previously downloaded the app but are yet to scan for the first time, will also benefit from the bonus.
To find out more information or shop the offer, visit: https://groceries.asda.com/aisle/frozen-food/takeaway/frozen-rewards-meal-deal/1215338621416-1215685451113-1215686355249
*Price will vary between £12.10 and £13.00 depending on the customer’s choice of two sides and ice cream dessert. Sides are priced at £2.35 each or £2.50 each and ice cream tubs are priced at £3.00 each or £3.75 each.
**The ‘First Scan Bonus’ runs from Wednesday 12th April until Wednesday 3rd May, available both in-store and online with no minimum spend required. Customers who have previously downloaded the app but are yet to scan for the first time, will also benefit from the bonus.